I wasn’t aware that you could get awards on this, intact I even googled it before I wrote about it. Firstly, thank you to
for the nomination, its lovely to know that someone has found my blog interesting 🙂 And considering the fact i only started yesterday, this has really boost my confidence in the world of blogging. So again, thank you.
Time for the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it, like myself)
Find out a little about me
1. I’m currently doing my gcse’s
2. I have a PADI scuba diving qualification
3. I love art
4. I have the worlds largest music variety taste (probably 😉 )
5. I collect snow globes from my travels- 40 so far.
6. I have a sister
7. I study languages- awful at french but not too bad at spanish.
8. I don’t want to go to University.
9. I want to travel the world
10. It is my dream to one day live on a beach in the middle of nowhere
11. I wear skinny jeans all the time, and I mean all the time- haven’t seen my legs for years haha
The questions I have been asked:
1) What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any?
the purpose of my blog is to record my travels, and maybe give people some reading material for on the way to work. If people do read it, It would be amazing to inspire people to go out and travel.
2) Your wildest fantasy?
Fantasy, hm thats a hard one haha. I suppose I’d like to go sky diving , probably do it for charity so i get the thrill and they get the money.
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be?
To fly. Without a doubt. Never have to pay for a plane ticket ever again, and you would get everywhere really fast as I am always running late haha.
4) Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
Yes, my mum not kicking the shit out of me when she realised I had a tattoo. I really thought I was a goner then haha.
5) What is the one thing you desperately want?
To be a private pilot.
6) List 3 people you’d die for.
My sister, my Mum and my Dad.
7) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Anywhere but here.
8) Your most embarrassing moment?
I don’t really get embarrassed, I do stupid stuff I just don’t get embarrassed over it.
9) Your most memorable trip?
All have their own individual flair, whether it be the company or the place it self. If I and to choose I would say Egypt, because it opened my eyes to diving and it made me forget about what was going on in my life at that point in time.
10) If you got the chance to personally meet me, would you want to?
Hang Out and just get to know you. Depends where we went as well, if it was and area i knew i would show you around if it was an area you knew, I’d ask you to show me around.
11) What is the source of your inspiration to write?
My mum. She came in and said “hey, why don’t you have a blog. You’re only a teenager and you’ve already travelled so far” so i thought, sure why not. And I did.
1. Where is your favourite place?
2. Why did you start you blog?
3. What do you plan on writing about?
4. Favorite food?
6. Most memorable experience
7. As I am a travel blog, top 5 places you would like to go?
8. How long have you been doing you blog?
9. If you and i were to hang out for a day, what would we do?
10. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
11. What is your favourite word?